IoT is Enabling Enterprise Strategies for New Beginnings
Out of disconnection and toward interconnection
The global pandemic pushed the focus on Internet of Things (IoT) technologies from proof-of-concept to operational necessity. In the emerging business environment, corporate leaders must deploy IoT strategically — beyond what was necessary to what’s now possible — to become purpose-driven, adaptable and resilient.
- IoT is already delivering value by enabling new business models, seamless customer experiences, responsive value chains, and enhanced quality of life.
- A strategic approach to developing IoT systems: embed security from the start, connect devices and environments in a real-time context, perform predictive functions, and leverage AI and analytics to be self-correcting.
- To generate significant value from a company’s IoT systems, top management must embrace a boundaryless organization, enable quick and automated actions, and create rich experiences with a clear purpose.
Unlock Exponential Value with NSTEC’s IoT Business Framework
In the Business 4.0™ world, suppliers, partners, end customers, and enterprises form an interconnected ecosystem — driven by Internet of Things, automation and AI.
NSTEC believes that IoT can enable ‘self-aware’ devices and systems to act on their own, thus ‘Bringing Life to Things’. Bringing Life to Things enables businesses achieve:
- New business models
- Enhanced quality of life
- Seamless customer experience
- Optimized and responsive value chains